Articles of the Selection of Directors for the Non-Profit Organization Endoscopic Liver Surgery Study Group
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of these regulations is to establish necessary matters regarding the selection of directors (hereinafter referred to as “this organization”) for the Non-Profit Endoscopic Liver Surgery Study Group.
Article 2 (Qualifications for Directors)
To become a director, individuals must satisfy all of the following requirements:
- Being a member under the age of 65.
- Being a continuous member of this organization for three years or more at the time of applying to become a director. However, for those who were members of the voluntary organization Endoscopic Liver Surgery Study Group before the establishment of this organization, the period of membership in that organization can be included in the calculation of the aforementioned membership years.
- Having no outstanding membership fees.
- Having research achievements aligned with the objectives of this organization.
- Having participated in the Endoscopic Liver Surgery Study Group on two or more occasions (submitting a participation certificate as proof of attending the general assembly).
- Being selected by a facility that is registered and participates as a facility member.
Article 3 (Application)
- Individuals applying to become directors must complete the prescribed application form and performance record as determined by this organization, obtain recommendation letters from two out of the President, Directors, Directors-in-charge, and Auditors, and submit them to the Secretariat.
- Specific articles will separately determine the papers that should be listed in the performance record mentioned in the preceding paragraph.
Article 4 (Selection)
- Based on the applications from the preceding article, the qualifications specified in Article 2 shall be examined, and the results of the examination and opinions regarding the suitability as a director (hereinafter referred to as “recommendation”) shall be reported to the President in writing.
- The President must submit the results of the recommendation from the preceding paragraph to the Board of Directors as an agenda item.
- Those who have obtained approval through the deliberation of the Board of Directors in the preceding paragraph and the approval of the Directors’ Meeting shall assume the position of director from the day of the corresponding fiscal year. However, for directors in the first year of the establishment of this organization, they shall assume the position from the day of approval through the deliberation of the Board of Directors in the preceding paragraph.
Article 5 (Membership Fees)
No separate membership fees shall be required for directors.
Article 6 (Supplementary Provisions)
Changes to these regulations shall be made through resolutions of the Board of Directors and resolutions of the General Assembly.
These regulations shall be enforced from July 1, 2021 (Reiwa 3).